We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and bring their experience to the table to contribute to the execution of the company’s digital strategy. You will be digitally-savvy, responsible for uploading content to the website, generating HTML email communications, producing short animated promotional videos for social media and in-store point-of-sale as well as participating in the production of podcasts and videos.
You will also work with the wider marketing, events, commercial and editorial teams to develop, build and deliver premium digital audio/visual content across multiple online channels. Accuracy and strong attention to detail are important as well as being able to respond to and implement customer feedback. You must be a good communicator (verbal and written) able to convey technical expertise persuasively and in a straightforward manner with the ability to absorb or analyse information to identify actions required.
- Optimise, upload and publish editorial content in accordance with website and online publishing schedules
- Check updates in multiple test environments and take responsibility for keeping the standards of our multiple online channels at a consistently high level
- Work with wider teams including print and online designers, content editors, marketing, events and commercial to deliver content updates on the website
- Assist with the production of regular podcasts, videos and animations
- Collaborate in email newsletter templates creation
- Create email campaigns and perform e-mail testing
- Monitor work against the production schedule and report any technical difficulties.
- Keep up to date with the most effective email and digital marketing trends
- Strong creative process – able to provide and implement new ideas as well as be able to work quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS especially in respect of web standards best practice
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects) and MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience of audio/video editing software
- Ability to interpret client briefs and brand guidelines and to work within these
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and literacy ideally with a digital or media qualification
- Experience of using website content management systems, ideally WordPress
- Experience of using email management platform (Campaign Monitor)
- Strong technical knowledge along with the ability to perform e-mail testing efficiently
- Experience with responsive design and mobile optimization
- Skilled at creating animations and dynamic content
- Self-confidence and composure to accept critique, process it, and apply their learnings to improve.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact at all levels
- Strong work ethic – go the extra mile without being asked.
Please email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with some thoughts on what you could bring to the role. Please also include your salary expectations and your availability to start.
Closing date for applications is 30 October 2019. If you have not received a response from us by 13 November 2019, please assume that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for an interview.