We’re delighted to offer a chance to win a two-night stay for two guests in the junior suite, with a five-course Michelin-starred dining experience and a luxurious couple’s massage in stunning Aquapetra, Southern Italy’s leading spa resort.
The prize will include:
- A two-night stay at Aquapetra Resort & Spa for two guests in the junior suite, with breakfast brought to your room
- Pick up and drop off by chauffeur from and to Naples Airport
- A Michelin star five-course tasting menu for two including three glasses of wine from the ancient Sannio territory, European City of Wine 2019.
- Couple’s oriental massage
- Use of spa, indoor pools and fitness facilities
Please note that flights to and from Naples are not included in this prize
Competition: Win a two night stay at Aquapetra Spa & Resort
Dating back to the 18th century, Aquapetra Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the ancient Sannio territory, 2019 European Wine Capital and is just an hour by car from vibrant Naples, Vesuvius, Pompei and Herculaneum.
The hotel comprises 41 luxury rooms and suites, a gorgeous new spa, indoor and outdoor pools, a Michelin-starred restaurant, a church and an art Park are all set within the hamlet’s 60 acres of scented gardens and olive groves. Aquapetra is a hilltop oasis of peace and tranquility, but also the perfect base from which to explore the wider Campania region.
For lovers of nature and outdoor activities, 8 km of stone bordered paths weave their way through pristine oak forests and limestone sinkholes of Aquapetra’s Monte Pugliano. The majestic Taburno and Matese Regional Parks that surround the resort rise to more than 2,000 metres above sea level, boast Italy’s highest karst lake and a diverse flora and fauna including golden eagles and nine types of truffle. Some of Italy’s most beautiful ancient towns including Sant’Agata de Goti, Cerreto Sannita, San Lorenzello are on Aquapetra’s doorstep. Norman castles, Roman amphitheatres as well as one of the world’s largest royal palaces are all within a 30-minute drive.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Spectator Ltd (company no. 1232804) whose registered office is at 22 Old Queen Street. The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years and over except employees of The Spectator and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 25/02/2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Spectator reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Spectator is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: (26/02/2020) at random by software, from all entries received and verified by The Spectator and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Spectator‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Spectator shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Spectator also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. Flights are not included to and from Naples in the prize.
15. The stay date will be subject to booking availability and arranged directly between Aquapetra Resort & Spa and the competition winner.